About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Friday, February 1, 2008

The time has arrived.

In our family, we have started a traditon of counting the "sleeps" till Christmas morning. Tonight we have 1 "sleep" until Justin is finally here and I can't stand it. We are scheduled at the hospital at 7:30a and it just won't come fast enough. I know, I know, this is not something we want to rush. I am soooooooo very excited to have a wife that loves me for me and wants to have our baby. This is new for me.This will probably be our only child. So we have one shot at getting this parenting thing right. Sherri confuses me. Not in a bad way but one that makes me love her more every day. I am not even sure that is possible but that's the way I feel. There are ever so many times that she could tell me to get lost, or ask, "what the hell are you doing?" But she doesn't. That's what confuses me. She constantly forgives, forgets, and forgives and forgets again. I am undeserving of her and she knows it, yet keeps denying it. So, as a consequence, I love her more everyday. I suppose this is true love. As long as I am alive I will work to give her honor, respect, love, and the companionship she deserves. Sherri, I love you!! Let's go have a baby!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hey, how is everything going? We are dying to see pics of the cute baby!!!! Hope all is well and you guys are getting SOME rest!