About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Phoenix Martin's

I am in Phoenix today to see Lily and Colby. What a great day we had. We have been making great strides in terms of our relationship and Rebbecca seems to have realized that it is better to play along. So, we went to the Phoenix zoo. I will be posting pictures soon. I am still trying to get the correct cable for my video camera. Then I will be able to post some sweet video of the zoo.
Our favorite exhibits: Tiger's (heard him GROOOWWWLLING), meerkat's (they had cases of Dr. Pepper and Pepsi in the pen), the turtles (Colby almost went swimming with a couple), and the monkey's (who, had a Domino's Pizza box on the island). One of the monkey pens had the monkey's all over the place and they could even jump on you if you were lucky enough. Colby really liked the "STINGRAY" exhibit because he could put his hand in the water and touch them. I thought it was cool.

Rebbecca called during the visit and eliminated the time constraints for all future visits. Man I was confused. So, whenever we visit we can stay with the kid's the entire day if we chose. Coolest thing ever.

Sherri and Baby J stayed home. Man I miss them. This is the first non work trip Sherri and I have been separated in almost 3 years. I actually can't wait to get home.