About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cute!


Sherri was at the hospital today and Justin has a pretty bad rash. So, they put him in this thing I call the "bagel cooker," which is a warmer. not an incubater, but an actual heater. They put him butt-up and no pants on in order to dry out his bottom. Here is a picture of him sleeping.

After speaking to the doctor today, he actually put things in terms I could understand and promised that we should have Justin home within a few days. So we are hopeful. He takes the car seat challenge tomorrow. That is really good news.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Oh, poor baby...I hate rashes. You guys, he really is so CUTE! We can't wait to meet him. So, what exactly is the car seat challenge?