About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Almost there!!

Well, Sherri went tot the doctor today and he conceded that it was time for this baby to get here. So we have made an appointment at the hospital for 7:30 am Saturday, February 2, 2008 to go have this baby. MAN I AM EXCITED!!! Sherri told me to make sure it was scheduled for Friday or Monday, of course, because Superbow XLII is Sunday. I asked the Doc about the TV's in the rooms and he said Saint Rose has 14 inchers in the rooms. If we would have been able to go to the old Saint Rose, right next to his office we would have had 43 inchers in our room. Figures. Anyway, we are excited to finally meet him. Sherri is scared and I am nervous/excited. Her borther's Mike, Chris, and then Dad ad I are going to give her a blessing tomorrow to make sure eveything goes as the Lord sees fit. So, we'll be posting pictures. We'll be sure to let everyone know.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yay! That is so awesome. Hope all goes great. Let us know if there is anything we can do...dinner or anything! Can't wait to see Justin!