About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Justin's first walk!!

So, we decided it was time to get off our duffs and go for a walk. So we packed up the kid and his brand spankin new stroller and took off. The ironic thing is the weather turned out to be a little cooler than we liked so we made it around the first circle and then headed home. It was fun though.
Justin is 6 weeks today. I did not make it to church because I was sick. Went camping on Friday with the elders quorum (another post) and came home sick. Just worn out and it has started to catch up with me.
Anyway, we are glad to finally be getting into gear to get Baby J up and out. He loves looking around at everything and actually seemed to like the first walk. So enjoy.