About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby Coming Soon..but not soon enough!

Well, yesterday we had a baby shower for Sherri and Justin. What a party these sisters put on. The "haul" was larger than I ever expected. These ladies really love Sherri and I say "what's not to love?" She is so gracious and loving to everybody, except the New England Patriots. Anyway, we would like to say thank you to all involved and a special thanks to Wendy Reed, Laura Turek, and Tammy Empey for putting their planning muscle and expertise behind the shower. So thank you.

Of course I am going to add pictures so here you go. I hope you like and I will be as accurate as possible with the descriptions, but please remember, I am but the dad and my place is to do what I'm told.



This is a picture of Justin's cake. the unfortunate thing is he will only get some from his mother. Very beautiful and actually looked like a display cake, or something you would find in a window. It was fruit filled white cake and boy was it good. of course the ladies did not finish it so we are still eating it today.



Here is a picture of Pepe before the shower. Of course, he is a real "Ladies Man" and has to be a part of everything. He begged and begged from every lady there. The interesting thing is we tried to keep him in the office with me and Ed but Pepe would have non of it. So, he gave us a wet present right by the chair. So I kicked him outside, using the garage door and before you know it, he was back inside using the ladies for treats.


Here is one of some of Justin's "loot." Man this kid is going to look good for a while anyway. Lot's of very nice things, Clothes, baby monitors, pack-n-play, toys, mobile. pacifiers. Interesting thing is...not one bottle, or anything like that. So, off to Wal-Mart for family home evening tomorrow.
This is one of my favorite gifts. this is a baby carrier. Of course, I immediately had to figure out how to use it. So, Pepe was volunteered to test it out and I have to say the test was successful. so, I really like this one and will be able to take Justin and still be able to use my hands. This will be fun.

Sherri is still having issues with her blood pressure. We are calling the doctor tomorrow and are no sure what is going to happen. He should be here in 3 weeks anyway, but we want to be sure that neither will have issues. Her feet are big and swollen, her hands are numb, and she is FULL of water. The Dr says she will really make a mess when her water breaks. I think she should empty into Lake Mead in order to help fill it up. That is just a joke of course. Anyway, that is about it. The next will probably be when the baby arrives. So leave any questions or comments. We'll get back to you soon.

No comments: