About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some work benefits.

This is a video of #48, Jimmie Johnson, as he was pulling off the track. Some oil spilled into his engine and then Blam...Fire!!! I loved it. Some of the benefits of working with Sprint is that I have occasion to visit the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and perfrom various Sprint Technical Duties. On this particular day, I was at the track to help the drivers and crew cheif's pick out new phones and do some minor repairs. I was also able to tour the new "Neon Garage" and other parts of the facility. This was the first time I have ever been in the infield. The year Sherri and I were married we visited the pit wall area, but did not venture to the garages. It was fun. The cool thing about this is that the drivers were coming to see me and get there new phones. I felt very priviledged. This video is one of my favorite short videos I have taken. There is also one for my sister, Teri Berry, and that is of Kenseth. So sis, press play and have a great time.

I have lots of videos like this but these are the best two. Lot's of pictures of unpainted cars moving really fast along the track. #42, Juan Pablo, set a new track record. 192.85 mph. He completed a t lap in 28 seconds. Man that is fast. Anyway, we look forward to going to the race in March. We wil probably find a sitter for Justin so Sherri can go.

No comments: