About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Yearly update...I Suppose!

Well, here we are on the first day of 2010! I am having trouble beleiving it as I just got used to putting 2009 on my checks. Anyway, here are some pictures of the last year. Most of them will be recent and I make no guarantees of any future posts.


We actually went on a vacation this year. In November, we ventured up to the great state of Wyoming. It wasn't that great. COLD to put it bluntly. We spent our first night on the road in Salt Lake, went and bought new boots because it was supposed to snow a couple of times while we we up..........nope.......no a cloud in the sky. In fact, It was sunny and under thirty degrees the entire week.






We first saw these Giant wind turbines just to the north of Evanston along I80. They are big!
Ugly too. Hopefully they are worth the money. Evanston is definately windy....all the time. And cold.....









This is Justin and I outside the hotel in Casper. Sometimes (Most of the time) we find it easier and more relaxing to stay in hotels when we visit family. Fewer arguments and hurt feelings, and we are not obligated to be around every minute
we are there. "Oh...look at the time....we have to run those errands." and then we go to the hotel to nap.











This is the first time Justin has slept in a big boy bed...at least for us. He stays in on for Aunt Kelly but for us...this was a real chore. This is the third night when he finally decided to give in. Of course, he moved around so much that he fell off so he moved in with us.

No comments: