About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Haircut..............................Almost!

After 19 months.........................................................Still no haircut!!!
Haven't even tried since that day. I may try to just "scissor" cut it, but I am still very reluctant. I need to find someone who knows how to cut hair for kids and maybe take him there.



1 comment:

Laurel said...

Heeeheee! Love it! Hunter was the same way when we did his first one....the other suggestion I have is to have Sherri stand in front with a toy (favorite ones...) that he really likes! Hunter loves his bath toys so we gave him a few of those to distract him....