About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Last post for OPENING DAY!


THANK YOU LYNETTE THIRIOT!!!
We Love the pictures!!! You did a Marvelous job and not only are we happy, but our families. Thank you for your time and generosity. We love you and your helpers (Chris too but he wasn't there)!!!

This one was cold...our bums were frozen to the bridge.
This was the instant after Justin had kissed his Momma! One of my favorites.


On the playgound...which is WAY more interesting than having your picture taken with your parents.





My favorite of all...This is and in-between photo shot! I can't even explain what was going on...I think Justin is showing his mom a plane...and I'm telling them to knock it off!





Made me cry!!! sniff sniff

No comments: