About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Old Photos

These are photo's from this winter. I thought they would be good here. Sorry for the delay. I need to get all of my pictures organized and backed up on disk. Maybe that would make it easier to keep track.

So anyway, We were at JC Penny's last winter and you know who fell asleep. Since I did not have the stroller I had to improvise. Now he won't even sleep in his own bed.




Not sure what this is from. Maybe getting ready to "pretend" to eat something. Very good at that.






Just a cute picture!!!!






This one is of Easter Sunday. He was allowed to make a mess and really wasn't sure what to do cause we weren't yelling at him to "STOP!!!!" So anyway.
Well, I think this brings me up to date. I will get all of the other pics organized and find out which are the latest and greatest.

No comments: