About our family

My photo
Jason, Sherri, LilyAnn, Colby, and Justin. LilyAnn and Colby live with their mother. We see them once per month.

My Favorite Pic's!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our First Family Trip


Well, it is not really the "first trip," but is is our first week off since Justin was born. So off to SLC. We had to make the annual trip to Cabela's, of course, and look at guns and see the fish. So right as we walk in, we stoller Justin over to see the fish. Man are they big. I didn't think trout could get that big. Anyway, Justin loved it. This is a picture of him just watching the fish go back and forth. Since we have taken him swimming a couple of times, which he hated, and now he hates his bath's, I think he may have been afraid we were going to send him fishing.





I could not believe how much he stared. Maybe this is a good thing. SO on our way to look at fishing gear, we came across the Cabela's bargain corner. Justin, of course wanted a new "black powder" rifle, preferably .45 caliber. Mom said no. So, we will wait!!!

We also went to look at new handguns. I have a couple picked out, and they are currently on my wish list.




Anyway, we are in Hatch now. Actually, they are in Hatch, I am in Vegas. I have an interview tomorrow that I had to be back for so there has been a lot of driving this week. I am going back up tomorrow after the interview.




These are the guns I was speaking of. The camo, 2nd in from the left is the sweetest rifle. .45 caliber balck powder. Man that is a cool gun. Takes a little longer to load but I believe you shoot with more satisfaction.


Anyway, we'll have more from SLC and Hatch later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martin Family, it is your nurses from St. Rose just saying hi! Justin is getting so big!! And we are glad you are all doing so well from the looks of things! Please come in and say hi sometime, especially to Lindsay and Connie! Wishing you guys all the best!!!